Cheryl Mayer, Realtor®
Click here to start your home search!
Your home might be worth more than you think. For a free estimate, click here!
If you're looking for an agent who is passionate about real estate and knowledgeable of the local market with a strong work ethic, Talk To Cheryl Mayer!
Whether you're buying, selling or building, Cheryl will put your real estate needs first. With over 20 years of experience in sales, customer service, and mortgage lending management, Cheryl will work to ensure your buying or selling process goes as quickly and easily as possible.
An Evansville native, Cheryl attended William Henry Harrison High School. She recently married Donald A. Mayer. Between the two of them, they have 6 adult children and 12 grandchildren. Cheryl and Don enjoy traveling in their spare time, along with spending as much time as possible with the grandchildren.
Cheryl looks forward to working for you! Talk to Cheryl Mayer at (812) 430-9455!
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Evansville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Former Manager of a local mortgage company 1998-2014
- Former Board of Director for House of Bread & Peace 2010-2013
- Executive Club Member
- Rookie of the Year
- High School-Harrison High School 1979
- Graduate Real Estate Certificate Program, Broker Associate
- Graduate Professional Sales Academy at Tucker University 2006
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
Click here to search all of the Multiple Listing Service!